News & Info
Stay Updated and Informed
Sep.27th, The Russian winner PLAZMORAN and 4 outstanding startups outcompeted the other 11 contestants at the IPIEC GLOBAL 2019 RUSSIAN Chapter organized by WTOIP, showcasing ground-breaking biotech aiming for the China market, as well as AI and manufacturing development. PLAZMORAN wished to find the right China partner to launch their medical equipment for treatment of wounds through WTOIP’s platform and resources.
HIGH TECH CORPORATION AND DIPLOMACY FRIENDSHIP CONTINUES ON IPIEC STAGE
In the past 70 years, Sino-Russian friendship has been long maintained and everlasting new. China market since then has become one of the most crucial markets for Russian startups. IPIEC, mainly organized by WTOIP, China’s leading technovation platform for IP and corporate services, has served as a key gateway for Russian startups in the past three years, by offering comprehensive launch-in-China support including but not limited to feasibility analysis, precise technology matchmaking, cooperation and investment as well as professional IP services.
Convinced by former achievements in the last two editions, the competition this year has attracted nearly 200 project teams to participate, ranging from biotech, advanced manufacturing, AI & Big Data, IoT to New Agriculture, New Material, New Generation IT, etc. Majority of the project entries are featured with academicians from renowned universities as well as post-doctoral talents, making IPIEC stage a perfect route for Russian enterprises as well as those in the rest of the world to enter the China market.
MISSION AND VISION POSSIBLE: WE WITNESS THE CREATIVITY BECOMES REALITY
With a long term adopted vision of turning your ideas into reality, WTOIP has spared no efforts to select excellent projects worldwide with determination of entering the China market. With a team full of professionals and resources from multiple sectors, IPIEC is in an advanced position to empower startups in China.
The final 5 winners out of 16 candidates are as follows:
•The PLAZMORAN equipment for treatment of wounds by PLAZMOPROM LLC
• The technology based on identifying biomarkers of brain damage in serum and capillary blood by DRD Biotech who develops ELISA and Lateral flow assays
• The method to measure up to 1000 proteins in one sample by MRM Proteomics R, LLC
• The Amphibious AEROBOATS developed by Concorde
• Increase the mind productivity & brain wellness through a wearable device developed by Neuro Angel
• Furthermore, the selected projects
are well equipped with a solid foundation of scientific and academic background, with the founder members from Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow State University, the Department of Surgery at Piedmont Hospital, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, etc. Meanwhile, most of the professors and academicians from the selected teams have got at least 10 years’ experience in the sector and even some tycoons are with more than 35 years ‘experience, as well as with a presidential award issued by Vladimir Putin.
IPIEC GLOBAL RUSSIAN CHAPTER
• WTOIP, as the organizer of IPIEC GLOBAL and the first expert and business partner for china market entry, has been working with government agencies and major innovation organizations worldwide to co-organize overseas chapters, aiming to actively engage startups, enterprises, inventors, innovation unions, industry associations, universities & colleges, research institutes and incubators to present their latest innovations.
• The event is also organized by China International Cooperation Association of SMEs (CICASME), ED Russia, and supported by Generation S, Strogino, MSU (Научный парк МГУ), GVA, RU Tech Park and Startech. This year’s event was held in Skolkove Innovation center, the biggest incubation center in Russia and Europe. The IPIEC team also visited the Akademgorodok, the third important research center and education center in Russia.
• Judges of this year are tycoons in the sector, including Andrei Prokhorovich, Founder and CEO of Eurasia Development Limited, Sergei Geylo, Director at Russian Venture Company (RVC), Daniil Kozlov, Business Development Director and partner at Global Venture Alliance (GVA) and Andrei Kleshchevnikov, Vice-director of Strogino Technorark.
The route to your success in China market.
REGISTER IPIEC GLOBAL 2019 NOW:www.wtoip.com/ipiecglobal/en.