Enterprise Partnerships Manager
Director of Education & Innovation
China-Britain Business Council
Chairman & Founder
Hong Kong Television Network Ltd
Chairman & Founder
Angel Investment Foundation
ZEB Business School of Steinbeis University
Co-founder and Chairman/ President
Dark Horse Venture/ Dark Horse University
The prize money payment for the global champion, second place, and third place of IPIEC GLOBAL 2019 grand final will be distributed into two stages. First stage: after the end of the grand final (December 14th), 70% of the corresponding price money for each project will be paid out. Second stage: before December 31st, 2020, if one of the following conditions is met, the remaining 30% prize money will be paid out:
1. The award-winning project or its main team has successfully registered a company in China, and the industrial and commercial registration date is on or after December 15th, 2019;
2. The award-winning project has reached formal cooperation with at least one Chinese institution, including but not limited to capital cooperation, research and development cooperation, establishment of joint ventures, agency or authorized transfer cooperation, technology product and equipment purchase, etc., and signed a substantive cooperation agreement on or after December 15th, 2019.
WTOIP reserves all rights in the explanation of the awards.
Based in China, WTOIP is a leading Technovation Platform for IP and Corporate Services, through engaging and integrating resources and services online and offline, at home and abroad. Driven by our primary motivation to impel the transnational technological and industrial advancement, we are dedicated to matching global resources to substantive demands, and helping them reach collaboration.
With WTOIP’s platform and resource showcase facilities, users can get access to global technologies and innovation , potential partners from various industries for cooperation, and professional trademark , patent and matchmaking services to be rendered by local elites with expertise.
Since our first establishment in 2008, WTOIP has gained extensive IP practicing experiences, having helped numerous clients with their IP prosecution. Accredited as ‘National IP Service Provider’ by CNIPA, and ‘National Public Service Paradigm Platform for SMEs’, WTOIP has been rendering professional IP services and promoting IP awareness in China relentlessly with its wide-spectrum network at home and abroad.
By the end of 2018, WTOIP has assisted our clients in handling:
In 2018, WTOIP was accredited by CNIPA to be the first trademark agency in China to have direct official submission facility for China trademark application, enabling users to submit examined documents to the authority directly from WTOIP’s submission system, namely China Trademark EasyReg . By doing so, trademark pass rate has been significantly improved via leveraging WTOIP’s expertise to pre-examine the application documents and lower associated risks. Meanwhile, our partners can benefit from a much more affordable service fee.
Taking IP business as the origin and simulator, WTOIP has effectively facilitated the integration, transformation and landing of innovative technologies at home and abroad. Having been regularly acting as a platform to strategically match domestic tech needs with global innovative resources by WTOIP’s in-house experts, the platform will be an ongoing effort to successfully facilitate connections.
Global tech projects may face risks and challenges at the time of entering the China market due to lack of local knowledge. With WTOIP, global tech projects can be looked after with profession and protection in China. Its viable launch-in-China support can be offered on a discount fee to contest participants covering: